The HEA Manager has overall the task of leading/managing a team of Home Energy Auditors. HEA Manager will have full oversight over his/her team and its performance. The ideal candidate would have relevant management experience working at one of the local Home Performance Contractors or working directly at CLEAResult.
- Lead a team of 8-12 Home Energy Auditors.
- Handles initial employee inquiries and/or responses to routine employee transaction questions
- Demonstrates high levels of confidentiality
- Works closely with auditors to develop training and to monitor, track, and organize companywide trainings
- Maintain files and compliance documentation (verifies I-9 documentation and maintains that they are current).
- Participates in employee relations and compliance projects
- Recruit additional talent; attend career fairs, post available jobs, interview applicants.
- BA/BS degree
- At least 3 years on as a Home Energy Auditor in the Mass Save progam. Management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solutions and client-service oriented with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and strong sense of urgency.
- Total Compensation of $80-120k. Includes a base salary and performance bonus.