Neeeco is hiring!
Neeeco is seeking a Full-Time Customer Service Representative. This is a great career opportunity to join a growing organization. The primary focus of this role will be to make outbound calls to customers and potential customers, obtain required information for approval and schedule them for Mass Save Home Energy Assessments.
As a Home Performance Contractor NEEECO provides our customers with affordable customized energy solutions to improve the efficiency, quality, safety and comfort of their home. We strive to educate and make energy efficiency solutions accessible, resulting in a better future for us all.
To apply, please send us a cover letter detailing your experience and a resume.
Job Responsibilities :
- Make outbound calls to customer and tell them about NEEECO’s products and services
- Call customers to collect utility account numbers
- Schedule homeowners for Home energy assessments
- Input customer’s information into company CRM
- Answer inbound calls and assist customers
- Positive attitude, resilient, outgoing, passionate, competitive with integrity
- Strong people and customer service skills with excellent verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented and ability to work independently
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Experience with outbound calling/sales
- Proficiency with computers and office programs
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- College degree
- Prior experience under the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program
- Experience in customer service and sales
- Energy efficiency experience
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Required)