Neeeco is a Mass Save Home Performance Contractor. We are passionate about energy efficiency, improving the safety and affordability of our clients’ living and home working environments, maintaining our quality of service in this industry. We provide no-cost Home Energy Assessments for residential homeowners in Massachusetts. Our success is illustrated by the company’s continuous growth, the number of long-term employees, achieving personal growth and career advancement.
We provide our employees with the best quality tools, materials, and training to guarantee your success.
All you need to do is bring a winning, positive attitude and willingness to learn our process!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work in 2-3 crew teams to complete weatherization (insulation) jobs daily, taking direction from crew chief
* Install insulation in attics, walls, crawl spaces, floors and garages and use foam board
* complete air sealing in attics and crawl spaces, install ventilation on roofs
* Use a blower machine to deliver cellulose insulation
* Maintain the highest level of professionalism and quality at all times
* Excellent people skills and focused on superior customer service
* Must be on time daily, ready to work @ 6:30am
* Adherence to safety and health regulations as required by OSHA, and all company policies
* Possession of Driver’s License, DOT ( if applicable), or State Identification
* Working closely and harmoniously with other employees and be a team player
* Must be able to work on ladders (heights up to 45 ft), roofs and confined spaces
* Loading and unloading insulation materials on and off the truck
* Flexible schedule in the event of some overtime needed
* Perform other duties as directed by the supervisor
* Must be able to work on ladders, roofs ( heights up to 45 ft), and confined spaces
* Load and unload all materials on and off the truck
* Requires extensive standing, walking, kneeling, climbing and bending, periodically lifting items in excess of 50 lbs
* May be in attics or crawl spaces excessively hot, or cold for long periods of time while wearing protective gear
* Manual dexterity in both hands to work with hand tools
* May perform work indoors and outdoors as needed
* May be exposed to inclement weather condition and other work conditions including excessive heat, cold, wind, rain, snow and storms
* Frequent exposure to noise, dust, dirt and other related hazards
* Driving a truck safely in the day and sometimes after dark. If not applicable, circle N/A
Job: Full time
Salary: Great Base and Rate!!!