$16 HR + $30.00 PER LEAD
We are looking for 4 people to join our Outreach Marketing team! This role can be exhilarating, fun and fulfilling for the right high-energy person. Dedication and passion for the work at hand are key attributes for a career as an event specialist.
Considering the wide array of responsibilities and essential nature of the position. An Outreach Ambassador is always the center of the action. This role is crucial to an event’s success and often an organization’s reputation. You must be a self-starter, be able to work independently, as well as being able to work with others.
You must be very friendly, lively, and fully engaged in achieving the company’s goals. Neeeco is looking for people that are outgoing, not afraid of rejection, have a great attitude, strong adaptability skills, accountability and being responsible for professionally representing yourself as well as the company.
- Community events – tabling, material delivery, outreach coordination, etc. promoting energy assistance, energy efficiency, and renewable energy programs
- Collaborate with program team on a regular basis and create strategies to increase awareness of energy programs
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, and passionate and enthusiastic outreach experience to drive our community education and activation efforts through person-to-person tactics like door-to-door canvassing and event tabling.
- Respond to emails and responsible for feedback form about event on iPad
- Enter leads from the show, exhibit, expo, demonstration, trade fair etc.
- Must be able to attend weekly/ monthly meetings (possibly virtual)
- A stellar verbal communicator with infectious enthusiasm who shares our vision for a more affordable and clean energy world.
- position requires a car, must be willing to travel throughout Boston Metro West
- Must be flexible for schedule and willing to work 1 weekend day every week, either Saturday or Sunday
- Previous sales background a plus
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Must pass a background check.
- Previous background in tabling and outreach marketing
- Passionate about environment, carbon footprints
- Follow dress code- uniform shirt
Typically shift are Mon-Fri 10:30 am -3:30pm (flexible)
Sat or Sun 9-4pm (flexible)
Salary: Base pay + very generous bonus structure
Neeeco, LLC 10 Upton Dr. Ste Wilmington MA 01887 PH# 781-328-9950
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $46.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Holliston, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com