Neeeco is a Mass Save Home Performance Contractor. We are passionate about energy efficiency, improving the safety and affordability of our clients’ living and home working environments, maintaining our quality of service in this industry. We provide no-cost Home Energy Assessments for residential homeowners in Massachusetts. Our success is illustrated by the company’s continuous growth, the number of long-term employees, achieving personal growth and career advancement.
We provide our employees with the best quality tools, materials, and training to guarantee your success.
All you need to do is bring a winning, positive attitude and willingness to learn our process!
* Crew Chief Certification
* Driver’s License
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead 1-2 person teams to complete weatherization jobs daily, directing job tasks to technicians
* Provide guidance to technicians on best practices and proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
* Maintain the highest level of professionalism and quality at all times
* Must be on time daily, prepared and ready to work at 6:30am, as well as flexibility in the event of some overtime needed
* Excellent people skills and focused on superior customer service
* Adherence to safety and health regulations as required by OSHA, and all company policies
* Possession of Driver’s License, DOT ( if applicable), or State Identification
* Ensuring tasks align with job orders
* Communication with customers throughout job, providing updates as needed
* Identifying materials for jobs and loading trucks
* Prompt notification of job change orders to ensure accurate invoicing
* Install Insulation, foam board, and complete air sealing in attics, knee walls, and crawl spaces
* Remove siding, drill holes, and blown-in insulation into exterior walls, working on ladders
* Install ventilation on roofs
* Perform other duties as directed by the supervisor
* Must be able to work on ladders, roofs ( heights up to 45 ft), and confined spaces
* Load and unload all materials on and off the truck
* Requires extensive standing, walking, kneeling, climbing and bending, periodically lifting items in excess of 50 lbs
* May be in attics or crawl spaces excessively hot, or cold for long periods of time while wearing protective gear
* Manual dexterity in both hands to work with hand tools
* May perform work both indoors and outdoors as needed
* May be exposed to inclement weather conditions, work conditions including excessive heat, cold, rain, snow and storms
* Frequent exposure to noise, dust, dirt and other related hazards
* Driving a truck safely in the day and sometimes after dark.
Job: Full time
Salary: Great Base and Rate!!