NEEECO continues to grow!
NEEECO is seeking an experienced Home Energy Advisors!
As a Home Performance Contractor NEEECO provides our customers with affordable customized energy solutions to improve the efficiency, quality, safety and comfort of their home. We strive to educate and make energy efficiency solutions accessible, resulting in a better future for us all.
As a Home Energy Advisor, you will visit our customers’ homes to thoroughly evaluate how energy efficient the home is. During the audit, we provide homeowners with no-cost energy-saving products, a customized home energy report, and access to generous rebates and incentives. Advisors make recommendations for insulation, air sealing, solar, windows and HVAC and help homeowners act on these offerings to help reduce their energy consumption, save money, and be more comfortable in their home.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program.
To apply, please send your resume along with a cover letter detailing your experience.
- Prior experience as a Mass Save Home Energy Advisor
- Team Player with integrity who is outgoing and personable
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate benefits to homeowners
- Strong interest and passion for building science and energy efficiency
- Comfortable going into basements, attics and crawl spaces
- Proficiency with computers and office programs
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- 2 Year college degree
- BPI, RESNET, and or LEED certification
- 1-3 years’ experience in residential construction, energy conservation, environmental studies, HVAC, building diagnostics, air infiltration reduction and sidewall and attic insulation
- Target range $60,000 to $90,000+ a year
- Company vehicle and gas card provided
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
- Mass Save Home Auditing: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org