10.1. Abode can suspend, terminate, and impose sanctions upon the Agreement based on the following reason:
- 10.1.1. breach of any Agreement’s clause by HPC;
- 10.1.2. Poor quality of work done by HPC
- 10.1.3. HPC’s inability to complete, over each rolling three-month period, a minimum of 80% of the HPC’s Promise applicable to such time frame
- 10.1.4. Noncompliance to provisions established in “HPC Performance and Disciplinary Procedures Policy” as given by Abode.
- 10.1.5. Noncompliance to provisions established in “HPC Program Performance Metrics Policy” as given by Abode.
- 10.1.6. Noncompliance to provisions established in “HPC/IIC Change of Service Policy” as given by Abode.
- 10.1.7 HPC’s inability to keep appointments, or lack of punctuality in performing services;
- 10.1.8. Any false declaration or falsification made by HPC related to the Agreement or in the performance of it, or in HPC’s onboarding materials;
- 10.1.9. Conduct of HPC or its staff that is improper, offensive, discriminatory, dishonest, or unlawful in any respect
- 10.1.10. Termination or considerable amendment of Abode’s contract with the Utility which impacts Abode’s ability to do its obligations under this Agreement.
10.2. HPC might terminate this Agreement with thirty (30) days written notice to Abode. All Work in progress must be completed as per the terms of this Agreement.
10.3. In the case above, Abode can assign another contractor the responsibility for completion of any Work not completed by HPC prior to the effective date of termination.
10.4 Termination or expiration of this Agreement will not set free HPC of any warranties or other obligations uttered herein which by their terms aimed to extend beyond termination or expiration.
10.5. Upon termination, Abode can withhold all future payments or Immediate Saving Measures completed for a period of one (1) year or until all outstanding work including repair work is completed. If the Abode’s claims or damages amount against HPC are more than the unpaid amount earned, Abode will inform the HPC, and HPC will pay HPC the variance within thirty (30) days after receipt of the communication.