Reduce your bills on water heating while saving on costs for new energy-efficient equipment.
The sponsors of the Mass Save program are offering current customers rebates of up to $600 when they work with a qualifying plumber to install a new, qualifying heat pump water heater. They can qualify whether they are replacing an old, existing residential electric, oil, or propane system or building a new home.
Are You Eligible?
You may be eligible if you meet the following requirements.
- Customers must live in Massachusetts state.
- This offer by the sponsors of Mass Save is given to residential customers who have an existing contract with Cape Light Compact, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil.
- The new equipment purchases must be made between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021.
- The installations of qualifying equipment must happen between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021.
- The new qualifying system(s) must replace an existing electric, oil, or propane water heater in a residential home. They may also qualify if they are being installed in a new home.
- The equipment installation must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- The Mass Save rebate packet must be filled out in its entirety, signed, and accompany all applicable receipts and invoices (must be dated). This packet must be sent and received by a representative of Mass Save by January 31, 2022.
- Before rebate is processed, the equipment installation may be subject to a verification inspection.
- Please allow six to eight weeks for processing and delivery of all rebates.
If you have questions or would like to receive more information about the details of the Mass Save program and the rebates and incentives offered for qualifying equipment or procedures, call 1-800-232-0672.
There are always qualified, professional representatives available to help you get the rebates you deserve!