You can reduce your monthly costs for heating your home and heating your water as well as save on equipment purchases to upgrade your home’s appliances.
Natural Gas Heating Equipment
If your winter heat bills are adding up, you can save money by switching to high-efficiency heating equipment. You’ll see significant savings on your monthly bill, while also benefitting from savings rebates from the sponsors of Mass Save… up to $2,750 for eligible customers!
The equipment you are using as a replacement must meet certain qualifications to be eligible for the rebates. See below or call 1-800-232-0672 for more information.
Natural Gas Water Heaters
Another way to save money monthly is by installing a high-efficiency water heater. You can receive a rebate of up to $700 if your equipment is eligible.
The equipment you are using as a replacement must meet certain qualifications to be eligible for rebates. See below or call 1-800-232-0672 for more information.
Are You Eligible for these Rebates?
Rebates are offered to qualifying customers who meet the following requirements:
- Massachusetts residents who use Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil
- Purchases and installations in 2021
- Installations performed by a licensed contractor or plumber
- Rebate forms must be completely filled out and signed, and include dated invoices and receipts.
- Packet must be turned in and received by Mass Save by 1/31/2021
- Must not be switching from gas to propane heating
- Must not be a municipal electric customer
- Equipment and/or installation are subject for verification inspection
- Rebate payment may take six-eight weeks
Natural gas water heaters may be available through the Income Eligible Offers at no cost. Click here for qualifying information.
For further information regarding details of the program and the specific rebates offered for qualifying equipment, call 1-800-232-0672 or email MassSaveRebates@efi.org.