You can reduce your heating energy costs by upgrading to high-efficiency heating equipment. In addition to saving on your monthly bills, the Sponsors of Mass Save Programs also offer rebates of up to $2,300 to eligible customers.
Rebates are offered to customers who are eligible under the following conditions:
- This offer is only open to Massachusetts residents who are customers of Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil.
- Eligible equipment must be installed in a residential home with one to four units.
- Equipment purchases and installations made between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021, are eligible.
- Equipment must be installed by a licensed heating contractor or plumber.
- Municipal electric customers are not eligible. Rebate form must be filled out completely, signed, and accompanied by dated receipts or invoices, and received by a Mass Save representative by January 31, 2022.
- Equipment installation may be subject to a verification inspection.
- Please allow six to eight weeks for rebate payment after our receipt and verification of all paperwork and/or site inspections.