Heating and Cooling
Smart and Programmable Thermostats
Thermostats are found in almost every home in the U.S. However, not all thermostats are doing the right job in...
Propane Heating and Water Heater Rebates
High-efficiency propane heating equipment rebate By upgrading an old heating system to an energy-efficient one, you can save money on...
Heat pumps provide heating and cooling in a single device so you can maintain a comfortable temperature all year round....
Heat Pump Water Heater Rebates
Reduce your bills on water heating while saving on costs for new energy-efficient equipment. The sponsors of the Mass Save...
Natural Gas Heating and Water Heating Rebates
You can reduce your monthly costs for heating your home and heating your water as well as save on equipment...
Oil Heating and Water Heater Rebates
You might think that upgrading or installing a new oil boiler or furnace will save you money on energy bills....
Central Air Conditioner Rebates
An energy-efficient central air conditional can cut costs on your energy bills. The cost of these systems can be reduced...
Knowledge Base Categories
- Weatherization Rebates
- Water Heating
- Terms and conditions
- Measure installation guidelines
- Mass Save Residential Rebates
- Mass Save Program
- Mass Save Lead Safe Practices
- Mass Save Insurance and Credentials Requirements
- Mass Save Guidelines
- Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
- Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Mass Save Contractor Performance Standards
- Lighting and Appliances Rebates
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Home Performance Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Energy Assessment Visit – Principles
- Heating and Cooling
- Health and Safety
- General Overview
- Energy Saving Calculations
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
- Compliances & Quality Assurance
- Building or Renovating a Home
- Assessment of the Basement, Walls, and Attic
- Application Guidance
- Appliances & Products
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support