Licenses and certifications

Mass Save contractors, depending on their area of work, shall have all the licenses and registrations ready, as required by the Massachusetts Department of Public Safety

The program may request these documents at any time. Licenses include (but not limited to): 

  • MA Home Improvement Contractor’s license
  • MA Construction Supervisor License
  • MA Lead Safe Certificate

The Mass Save contractors may also be requested to obtain certifications or other recognitions by individual PAs.

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support