Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
Any individual or company performing work within the Mass Save program is referred to as a “Mass Save Contractor.” The...
Mass Save contractors, depending on their area of work, shall have all the licenses and registrations ready, as required by...
There is a detailed requirement for the materials used as part of the Mass Save program and includes the following:
Performance of work as part of the Mass Save program is monitored in order to ensure that each customer receives...
We take cleanup as seriously as we do all other aspects of our job. Our cleanup includes the following:
We take cleanup as seriously as we do all other aspects of our job. Our cleanup includes the following: Worksite...
A Mass Save Contractor’s communication with the customer includes the following: Mass Save Contractors are expected to be polite with...
Theft: May result in immediate expulsion or suspension as a Mass Save Approved Contractor, with full legal action against the...
The Mass Save Program does not hold any monetary responsibility for any of the applicable permits, certificates of inspection, and...
All Mass Save CONTRACTORS are required to have contractor insurance: Provide contractor insurance per the coverage amount listed in the...
The following are requirements for background checks which must be followed by all Mass Save Contractors. Mass Save Contractors are...
Knowledge Base Categories
- Weatherization Rebates
- Water Heating
- Terms and conditions
- Measure installation guidelines
- Mass Save Residential Rebates
- Mass Save Program
- Mass Save Lead Safe Practices
- Mass Save Insurance and Credentials Requirements
- Mass Save Guidelines
- Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
- Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Mass Save Contractor Performance Standards
- Lighting and Appliances Rebates
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Home Performance Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Energy Assessment Visit – Principles
- Heating and Cooling
- Health and Safety
- General Overview
- Energy Saving Calculations
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
- Compliances & Quality Assurance
- Building or Renovating a Home
- Assessment of the Basement, Walls, and Attic
- Application Guidance
- Appliances & Products
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support