Using a new energy-efficient clothes dryer can save you money on your energy bills and earn you a $50 rebate.
You can save energy and save money by switching to a dryer machine that is efficient with electricity and power. If you have an old, traditional dryer, it is probably costing you more than you would like to admit each month and each year. You might even think to resort to hanging your laundry outside during the warmer months! Now you can save yourself the cost and effort through the Mass Save rebate program.
How to Apply for Your Rebate
You can apply for your $150 rebate for your new dryer by following these three easy steps.
Step 1 – Check Eligibility
Check the list below to see if you qualify for this rebate.
Step 2 – Purchase New Equipment
You can purchase any Energy Star certified electric clothes dryer at any participating retailer.
Step 3 – Submit for Rebate
You can submit your rebate online or through the mail.
Are You Eligible?
If you meet the following requirements, you may be eligible for a rebate on a new, energy-efficient dryer.
- Residents of Massachusetts state who have an active account with Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil qualify.
- Purchases must be made between January 1, 2021, until December 31, 2021.
- All application packets and the related materials must be submitted online or postmarked by January 31, 2021.
- It will also be necessary to verify the inefficiency of the previous dryer.
- Qualifying dryers must be Energy Star certified.
If you’ve already submitted your rebate application, you can always check your rebate status online.
Contact us to set up your no-cost Home Energy Assessment to see if anything else in your home qualifies for rebates or incentives through the generous sponsors of Mass Save.