Lighting and Appliances Rebates
Showerheads and showerhead adapters that work efficiently help to: Regulate flow rate Save water and energy both before and after...
Room Air Conditioners
In the summer months, room air conditioners are probably the most used appliance in the home. No matter what the...
Advanced power strips rebates
You can equip your home with safe power strips and save money at the same time. If you are like...
Clothes Dryers Rebates
Using a new energy-efficient clothes dryer can save you money on your energy bills and earn you a $50 rebate....
Washing Machines Rebates
Each load of clothes you wash can save you money—you can receive up to $150 on a new, energy-efficient machine....
When you install a qualifying dehumidifier, you can save $30. Although dehumidifiers help control the comfort and air quality of...
LED Light Bulb Rebates
Energy Star-certified LED light bulbs can help illuminate your world with discounts. When you choose to use light-emitting diode (LED)...
Dehumidifier Recycling Incentives
You can save money by upgrading old dehumidifiers to new, energy-efficient models. The Sponsors of Mass Save offer an extra...
Refrigerator and Freezer Recycling Incentives
Get a $75 rebate when you recycle refrigerators and freezers Old refrigerators and freezers waste energy and money due to...
Room Air Purifier Rebates
Single Room Air Purifiers Save up to $40 when you purchase a new energy-efficient air cleaner. Single-room air cleaners are...
Knowledge Base Categories
- Weatherization Rebates
- Water Heating
- Terms and conditions
- Measure installation guidelines
- Mass Save Residential Rebates
- Mass Save Program
- Mass Save Lead Safe Practices
- Mass Save Insurance and Credentials Requirements
- Mass Save Guidelines
- Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
- Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Mass Save Contractor Performance Standards
- Lighting and Appliances Rebates
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Home Performance Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Energy Assessment Visit – Principles
- Heating and Cooling
- Health and Safety
- General Overview
- Energy Saving Calculations
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
- Compliances & Quality Assurance
- Building or Renovating a Home
- Assessment of the Basement, Walls, and Attic
- Application Guidance
- Appliances & Products
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support