Lead Contamination Health and Safety
Lead entrance into the bloodstream leads to chronic brain damage. It is more serious in children who ingest paint flakes,...
Lead Sources in Homes
Lead paint is the primary source of lead in a home built before 1978 when lead was a prohibited ingredient...
Risk Minimization for Customers and Weatherization personnel
Lead paint must never be disturbed unless necessary and must be done by only people certified to complete work using...
For complete specifications for constructions workers’ health and safety, refer to the Construction Industry OSHA Safety and Health Standards (299CFR...
Lead safe weatherization information
Mass Save Work follows the EPA and Massachusetts Division of Occupational Safety as guiding authorities. When Should Lead-Safe Practices be...
Knowledge Base Categories
- Weatherization Rebates
- Water Heating
- Terms and conditions
- Measure installation guidelines
- Mass Save Residential Rebates
- Mass Save Program
- Mass Save Lead Safe Practices
- Mass Save Insurance and Credentials Requirements
- Mass Save Guidelines
- Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
- Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Mass Save Contractor Performance Standards
- Lighting and Appliances Rebates
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Home Performance Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Energy Assessment Visit – Principles
- Heating and Cooling
- Health and Safety
- General Overview
- Energy Saving Calculations
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
- Compliances & Quality Assurance
- Building or Renovating a Home
- Assessment of the Basement, Walls, and Attic
- Application Guidance
- Appliances & Products
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support