Impermeable air barrier materials
According to the ASTM E283 or E2178, the material should: Be durable. Be able to restrict airflow through it, to...
Sealants, as the name applies, are used to stick materials together and also to block airflow. All caulking (a sealant...
What Is Weather-Stripping
It is a process to seal doors, windows, and trunks to: Stop the elements (water, air, etc.) from penetrating inside...
Accessories and materials related to attic prep
To prevent any attic air leakage, the following are some of the materials (not limited to) that can be used...
As per the standard the following materials can be used for insulation: Cellulose (blown-in) loose-fill insulation meeting ASTM C739, 16...
Knowledge Base Categories
- Weatherization Rebates
- Water Heating
- Terms and conditions
- Measure installation guidelines
- Mass Save Residential Rebates
- Mass Save Program
- Mass Save Lead Safe Practices
- Mass Save Insurance and Credentials Requirements
- Mass Save Guidelines
- Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
- Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Mass Save Contractor Performance Standards
- Lighting and Appliances Rebates
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Home Performance Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Energy Assessment Visit – Principles
- Heating and Cooling
- Health and Safety
- General Overview
- Energy Saving Calculations
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
- Compliances & Quality Assurance
- Building or Renovating a Home
- Assessment of the Basement, Walls, and Attic
- Application Guidance
- Appliances & Products
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support