Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
The forced-air system is composed of an air handler (furnace, heat pump, air conditioner) with its heat exchanger along with...
The assessment and development of ducts have a logical order of steps. Determine whether over 30% of the ducts are...
Know the Distribution System Efficiency (DSE) by visually assessing the three duct characteristics below. Take a look at Building Performance...
Duct leakage is the main energy waster in homes especially when such ducts are situated outside the home’s thermal boundary...
Determine the duct sealing man-hours will base on the linear footage of current ridged ductwork and prevailing duct insulation. 4...
To be eligible for duct sealing in the program, the duct systems must meet the following airflow rates for the...
Duct systems having an effective R-value of 3 or greater are not qualified to be insulated. When calculating the effective...
Knowledge Base Categories
- Weatherization Rebates
- Water Heating
- Terms and conditions
- Measure installation guidelines
- Mass Save Residential Rebates
- Mass Save Program
- Mass Save Lead Safe Practices
- Mass Save Insurance and Credentials Requirements
- Mass Save Guidelines
- Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
- Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Mass Save Contractor Performance Standards
- Lighting and Appliances Rebates
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Home Performance Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Energy Assessment Visit – Principles
- Heating and Cooling
- Health and Safety
- General Overview
- Energy Saving Calculations
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
- Compliances & Quality Assurance
- Building or Renovating a Home
- Assessment of the Basement, Walls, and Attic
- Application Guidance
- Appliances & Products
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support