Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
The Home Energy Assessment is a comprehensive assessment of the home for potential energy efficiency upgrades and an evaluation for...
At the time of visit, the Energy Specialist must find out the number of hours of air sealing required in...
The outside assessment of the home and area calculation determine the footprint of the home to make precise calculations of...
The Energy Specialist draws a diagram of the home and calculates volume and area whenever energy efficiency developments are suggested....
HEA tends to determine health and safety concerns that can prevent the effectiveness of insulation or air sealing work. The...
The Energy Specialist can install items required for immediate energy savings during the HEA. These items are called Instant Savings...
The Energy Specialist must present a record of installed measures as needed by the Program Administrator to the customer having...
After the work contract is created, the Energy Specialist will present the proposal to the homeowner to complete. The Energy...
The home energy assessment software as prescribed by Program Administrators must be entered with all collected data, proposed measures, receipts,...
Knowledge Base Categories
- Weatherization Rebates
- Water Heating
- Terms and conditions
- Measure installation guidelines
- Mass Save Residential Rebates
- Mass Save Program
- Mass Save Lead Safe Practices
- Mass Save Insurance and Credentials Requirements
- Mass Save Guidelines
- Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
- Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Mass Save Contractor Performance Standards
- Lighting and Appliances Rebates
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Home Performance Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Energy Assessment Visit – Principles
- Heating and Cooling
- Health and Safety
- General Overview
- Energy Saving Calculations
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
- Compliances & Quality Assurance
- Building or Renovating a Home
- Assessment of the Basement, Walls, and Attic
- Application Guidance
- Appliances & Products
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support