Air sealing installment also requires that manufacturer’s instructions, Massachusetts Building Code (780 CMR), and all other appropriate codes are followed....
The Mass Save Program also handles the Duct sealing and duct insulation. (See Appendix 16.5 for airflow testing guidelines). General:...
It must follow the Massachusetts State and Local Building Codes, and following additional standards. 1 Attic Air Sealing Confirmation Before...
Vent per code: roof, soffit, gable, ridge vent Provide attic venting per code with roof, soffit, gable, ridge vent, or...
1 Performance criteria In current closed cavities where you cannot do air sealing, do the dense-pack insulation avoid escape routes...
Floor systems decided to be the thermal boundary must be insulated and air sealed as per Massachusetts Building Code and...
If within the scope of work, foundation walls determined as the thermal boundary can be insulated to a minimum of...
Approved window weather-stripping must be done as per manufacturers’ instructions to meet rail, sill & sash channels. Door weather-stripping done...
Knowledge Base Categories
- Weatherization Rebates
- Water Heating
- Terms and conditions
- Measure installation guidelines
- Mass Save Residential Rebates
- Mass Save Program
- Mass Save Lead Safe Practices
- Mass Save Insurance and Credentials Requirements
- Mass Save Guidelines
- Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
- Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Mass Save Contractor Performance Standards
- Lighting and Appliances Rebates
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Home Performance Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Energy Assessment Visit – Principles
- Heating and Cooling
- Health and Safety
- General Overview
- Energy Saving Calculations
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
- Compliances & Quality Assurance
- Building or Renovating a Home
- Assessment of the Basement, Walls, and Attic
- Application Guidance
- Appliances & Products
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support