Home Energy Assessment Visit - Principles
Important information should be collected about the home residence at the first visit to the customer. This information to be...
Homeowners having eligibility for refrigerators assessment can get a rebate toward buying a standard ENERGY STAR refrigerator if they want...
A house should pass all applicable combustion safety tests before the installation of weatherization measures in the home. The combustion...
Central Heating Systems Recommend heating systems’ replacement if any of these is true: The heating system is estimated to be...
Recommend windows replacement supported by HEAT loan incentive if the current ones are single-paned, with or without storm windows. Energy...
Knowledge Base Categories
- Weatherization Rebates
- Water Heating
- Terms and conditions
- Measure installation guidelines
- Mass Save Residential Rebates
- Mass Save Program
- Mass Save Lead Safe Practices
- Mass Save Insurance and Credentials Requirements
- Mass Save Guidelines
- Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
- Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Mass Save Contractor Performance Standards
- Lighting and Appliances Rebates
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Home Performance Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Energy Assessment Visit – Principles
- Heating and Cooling
- Health and Safety
- General Overview
- Energy Saving Calculations
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
- Compliances & Quality Assurance
- Building or Renovating a Home
- Assessment of the Basement, Walls, and Attic
- Application Guidance
- Appliances & Products
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support