Caulks and Sealants
Caulks and sealants’ use and locations are determined by cost-effectiveness standards and procedures. Factors include durability, paintability, adherence, color, toxicity,...
Most manufacturers provide cellulose insulation in at least two grades that are categorized by the fire retardant included in the...
When soffit vents are installed or current, baffles shall be installed in the space linked to the soffit vents in...
When the existing access to the attic is not available via the current opening, the same can be made from...
Attic Ventilation – Application Guideline
Do not install the insulation in an attic space unless satisfactory and stable ventilation is installed. Acceptable cross-ventilation shall be...
Pre-Installation Requirements: Before starting the work, Mass Save Contractor must conduct an interior and exterior inspection to identify the potential...
The Mass Save Contractor shall examine the whole job and ensure that all its aspects are completed. The Mass Save...
How Is Weather-Stripping Done
All weather-stripping will be enduringly installed with fasteners (tacks, staples, brads, etc.) and will make helpful contact between surfaces to...
Floor Insulation – Application Guideline
Locate and determine the pathways that plumbing, wiring, heat runs, air return runs and gas lines take through the enclosed...
Knowledge Base Categories
- Weatherization Rebates
- Water Heating
- Terms and conditions
- Measure installation guidelines
- Mass Save Residential Rebates
- Mass Save Program
- Mass Save Lead Safe Practices
- Mass Save Insurance and Credentials Requirements
- Mass Save Guidelines
- Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
- Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Mass Save Contractor Performance Standards
- Lighting and Appliances Rebates
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Home Performance Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Energy Assessment Visit – Principles
- Heating and Cooling
- Health and Safety
- General Overview
- Energy Saving Calculations
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
- Compliances & Quality Assurance
- Building or Renovating a Home
- Assessment of the Basement, Walls, and Attic
- Application Guidance
- Appliances & Products
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support