Building or Renovating a Home
Mass Save encourages new homebuilders to explore energy-efficient options for their construction. There are many financial incentives for new home...
The Mass Save Program provides incentives for building energy-efficiency into the renovations or additions of existing homes. The program offers...
The Sponsors of Mass Save formed a partnership with Passive House Massachusetts to launch a Passive House training offer. This...
If you are constructing multi-family buildings (five units or more), you could earn significant energy savings from the Sponsors of...
These incentives are for multi-family homes (four or more stories). Mass Save sponsors are promoting energy-efficient homes in newly constructed...
Knowledge Base Categories
- Weatherization Rebates
- Water Heating
- Terms and conditions
- Measure installation guidelines
- Mass Save Residential Rebates
- Mass Save Program
- Mass Save Lead Safe Practices
- Mass Save Insurance and Credentials Requirements
- Mass Save Guidelines
- Mass Save Energy Assessment Standards
- Mass Save Contractor Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Mass Save Contractor Performance Standards
- Lighting and Appliances Rebates
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Home Performance Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Energy Assessment Visit – Principles
- Heating and Cooling
- Health and Safety
- General Overview
- Energy Saving Calculations
- Duct Sealing and Duct Insulation Guidance
- Compliances & Quality Assurance
- Building or Renovating a Home
- Assessment of the Basement, Walls, and Attic
- Application Guidance
- Appliances & Products
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support